Service Engineer - West Midlands
George Truman is recruiting for a Service Engineer to join a company in the Medical Devices industry at their site in the West Midlands on a permanent basis.
Our client provides specialist diagnostic products to clinicians and laboratory professionals worldwide. They research, develop, manufacture and distribute specialist immunodiagnostic assays and instrumentation.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Analyser and peripheral component setup for end user customers and subsidiaries and distributors.
- Provide technical assistance (via phone and/or written correspondence) to customers in response to enquiries/reports from the field.
- Repair and/or replacement of any faulty analyser components to restore functionality of the analyser within the agreed timescales and in order to offer first time fix solution.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Installation of analysers at customer sites as required.
- Support and provide back up to International Service Engineer as and when required.
- Undertake analyser preventative maintenance services.
- Repair returned analysers or component parts and return to reconditioned stock.
- Maintain stock control of spare parts.
- Write, check, approve and update service documents as required.
- Validate and test new hardware on existing platforms and software versions.
- Validate other future TBS platforms
- Deliver service engineer training for internal and external people as required.
To succeed in this role, you will be an Experienced Medical Engineer with a Proven field service record with IVD or Medical Devices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving license- Must be comfortable with UK, European and worldwide travel at short notice
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45289 in all correspondence.