CK Group are recruiting for a Service Engineer is to join a UK based multinational automation client.
Location: The role will be home office based in the Midlands, supporting manufacturing customers on-site.
Service Engineer Role: In this role you will be required to:
- Use vision, optical and mechanical principles, training and experience to install, start up, maintain and technically support systems at customer sites.
- Use computer applications to program and configure systems.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, installation procedures.
- Effectively troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair automation systems.
- Qualification in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineeringor similar.
- Experience of robotics and factory automation in food or medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of machine vision (e.g. Cognex).
- Programming capabilities in TwinCAT or other PLCs.
- Ability to travel domestically frequently, and internationally occasionally.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Service Engineer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49354.
It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in the UK.