Service & Maintenance Manager - Coleshill, North Warwickshire
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Service and Maintenance Manager to join a leading chemical and gas manufacturer on their site in Coleshill, North Warwickshire. This is a permanent role offering a salary in the range of £40,000pa and £50,000pa depending on experience.
As a Service and Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for the reliability, maintainability, availability, compliance and performance of all onsite installations and all service activities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Minimise unexpected repairs and unplanned availability
- Equipment compliance with business specifications and regulatory requirements
- Work plan adherence and on time delivery
- Identification and delivery of efficiencies and service improvements
- Development and maintenance of networks and communication channels
- Introduction and adherence to processes and procedures
- Timely production of accurate studies as requested
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience of working in a Maintenance or Service role at a senior level within a Chemical Process or Industrial Gas industry
- Pressure system experience
- Great communication skills both verbally and written and confident in face to face interaction
- Ability to lead direct and develop existing team through proactive people management of team
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42162 in all correspondence.