Service Technician - Home Based
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Service Technician to join an American diagnostics company. The right candidate will be home based and will be required to travel extensively throughout Europe.
The Company: Our client is developing a diagnostic platform that provides actionable information to guide the management of critical bleeding.
The Role: The Service Technician will be responsible for technical service and support of Quantra systems throughout Europe.
The role will include:• Troubleshooting and repairing instrument systems at customer sites and repair depots
- Providing basic technical training to local service engineers to assist them with first-level problem diagnosis
Supporting the installation of instrument systems at customer sites, including but not limited to: a. Schedule / perform instrument installations and validations b. Perform onsite customer training during Quantra installations c. Support the performance of Quantra validations as determined by client need and guided by sales and clinical team
Addressing customer queries, including but not limited to: a. Triage inquiries to appropriate department if needed b. Perform investigations for possible complaints c. Work with cross-functional teams to provide problem resolution as needed
- BEng/Meng Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Material, Bioengineering, etc.) with a minimum of two years of related work experience
- Field repair experience involving complex medical diagnostic and/or device instrumentation
- Will involve extensive travel throughout Europe (approximately 50%), must have valid passport
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 30 kgs
For more information or to apply for this Service Technician please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44149 in all correspondence.