CK Technical are recruiting for a Service Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working at their clients' sites nationwide on a permanent basis.
Location: This is a field role but would initially focus at a key client's sitein Oxford but would expand to cover the whole of the UK.
Service Technician Role: Your main duties will be to provide engineering, maintenance, customer training and support to our client's clients.
Other duties may include:
- Planning, managing and carrying out engineering and maintenance services at client sites nationwide.
- The maintenance of a customer support program.
- Developing strong, technical relationships with our client's suppliers and equipment manufacturers.
YourBackground: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience servicing pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- The ability to work independentlyand proactively.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Service Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49570.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlementto work in the UK and a clean driving license.