CK Group are recruiting for a SharePoint Developer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months. The role can be fully remote working.
Company: Our client is one of the largestbio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location:This SharePoint Developer will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent. The role can be fully remote working.
- 14.32-19.09 per hour PAYE.
SharePoint Developer Role:
- Meet with customers to gather requirements, identify opportunities, revise designs, and provide ongoing training and support.
- Build off-the-shelf and custom SharePoint solutions to address customer needs.
- Leverage existing systems when possible.
- Maintain current awareness of advances in information systems and identify opportunities for new technology, methodologies and processes.
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained.
- Degree in the Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Engineering, or similar Pharma-related field.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in an IT-related field.
- SharePoint experience (within the Pharmaceutical industry is advantageous).
- Basic understanding of software engineering concepts such as methodologies.
- Efficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Access, etc...).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this SharePoint Developer position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51219.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.