Shift CNC Machine Operator
CK Group are recruiting for a CNC Machine Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on initially a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client takes a pioneeringapproach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Shift CNC Machine Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- 20 per hour PAYE.
CNC Machine Operator Role:
- This is a shift based role that covers earlies, lates and night shifts)
- Responsible for the processing and machining of high Quality medical devices following cellular manufacturing principles to strict regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for the setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls.
- Operatingof manual machines which may include conventional lathes, mills, de-burr stations, flat lap and polishing machines, sphere lap and polishing machines, pillar drills and various standard machine shop equipment.
- CNC machine operations include producing medical devices on lathes or milling machine centres after set up with only tool and datum off-set changes permitted with no program adjustments.
- At a minimum 2 years continuous CNC experience.
- 2 years production operator experience.
- Setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls.
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment preferably Medical & Aerospace.- ONC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Shift CNC Machine Operator position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50773.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.