Shift CNC Machine Operator
CK Group are recruiting for a Shift CNC Machine Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
- 20 per hour PAYE
This is a shift based role that covers earlies, lates and night shifts.
Shift CNC Machine Operator Role:
- Responsible for the processing and machining of high Quality medical devices following cellular manufacturing principles to strict regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for the setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls. - Operating of manual machines which may include conventional lathes, mills, de-burrstations, flat lap and polishing machines, sphere lap and polishing machines, pillar drills and various standard machine shop equipment.
- CNC machine operations include producing medical devices on lathes or milling machine centres after set up with only tool and datum off-set changes permitted with no program adjustments.
- At a minimum 2 years continuous CNC experience.
- 2 years production operator experience.
- Setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls.
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment preferably Medical & Aerospace.
- ONC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Shift CNC Machine Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49573.