Shift Maintenance Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Technician to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months. The is scope for this role to be further extended.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health, they advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Shift Maintenance Technician role will bebased at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
2 days, 2 nights - 6 days off.
- 14.33-17.91 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Shift Maintenance Technician Role:
- Working to GMP, provide support for therunning of the production facility.
- Fault finding.
- General maintenance.
- Collection of samples (raw materials/intermediates/finished product).
- A recognized apprenticeship and obtained a NVQ Level 3, ONC or HNC qualification in the Electrical, Instrument or Control discipline.
- Around 3 years relevant experience gained in the pharmaceutical or similar industry.
- GMP awareness.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Shift Maintenance Technician position, please contact Heather Deagle on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49662.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.