Shift Production Operator
CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: £12.08 per hour PAYE
Shift Production Operator Role:
- Responsible for operating plant equipment, following standard work processing and final packaging of high-quality medical devices through a validated manufacturing route.
- Performs dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines (CMM’s). Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP.
- Final box and palletize finished productas per packaging specifications. Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP.
- Performs routine visual inspection of partially complete, complete, or packaged products per procedure, specification, print, catalogue, and/or visual standard.
- Perform simple TPM maintenance Tasks, adheres to 5s principles.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent
- Proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment
- Must be able to apply themselves to multi task roles, and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the designof advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Shift Production Operator role will be based at our client’s site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Jack on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51724