Shift Production Operator
CK Group is recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa for a 6 month initial contract and has a hourly rate of £12 (inclusive of shift allowance).
This is a shift based position and will follow the following pattern: Early shift Monday to Thursday 6:00 - 13:45 and 6:00 - 12:30 for a Friday. Afternoon shift 13:30 - 21:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday shift is 12:15 to 17:45.
Our client is a British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company, an international producer of advanced wound management products, trauma and clinical therapy products and orthopaedic reconstruction products. Its products are sold in over 120 countries.
This role is located in Leamington Spa, an attractive spa town notable for its Regency architecture and parks. Leamington serves primarily as a commuter town for Coventry and Birmingham. Approximately 22 miles to Coventry and 37 miles to Birmingham.
This position is responsible for operating plant equipment, following standard work processing and final packaging of high quality medical devices through a validated manufacturing route. You will be Responsible for the production, inspection and packaging of quality products to drawing specifications.
Key duties include to:
- Perform simple TPM maintenance Tasks, adheres to 5s principles - 5%.
- Perform routine visual inspection of partially complete, complete, or packaged products per procedure, specification, print, catalog, and/or visual standard - 5%.
- Perform routine dimensional inspection of product per procedure, using basic measuring equipment - 5%.
- Perform dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines (CMM's). Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP - 20%.
- Perform final cleaning and part marking operations as per procedures using equipment such as; Degrease Machine, Shot Blast Machine, Passivation Machine, Laser Part Mark Machines, Labelling Printers - 20%.
- Operate packaging equipment in a clean room environment as per procedures - 20%.
- Final box and palletise finished product as per packaging specifications. Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP - 20%.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, operates other equipment as necessary after training and performs other duties as assigned - 5%.
You must be capable of working within a team environment, following strict regulatory guidelines and support manufacturing operations to achieve monthly targets. You should have proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment. Training will be provided and will take approx 8-12 weeks.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46969 in all correspondence.