Site Control Of Work Coordinator
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Site Control of Work Coordinator to join a company in the Chemical Manufacturing industry at their site based in Norwich on a permanent basis.
Our client is a chemical company that manufactures agro-chemical products.
This role is located in Norwich. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding area and towns such as Thetford and Great Yarmouth.
Your main duties will be:
- Lead coordination of planned maintenance works, improvement projects and planned shutdown activities.
- Preparation, coordination and authorisation of the Control of Work system activities for planned work across site.
- Champion safe working and operational compliance through condition monitoring, audit of work activities and routine checks of work area.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing Control of Work expertise to the engineering planning team and to the operations teams tasked with the preparation and execution of decontamination schedules.
- Providing point of contact for third party contractor visits.
- Acting as a designated person for the identification, planning and supervision of complicated and complex lifts and to have oversight of contracted out lifts.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Held a similar role, in a management capacity, ensuring the operational excellence of facilities and production across site.
- Experience in chemical manufacturing or a similar process industry (petro-chemical, oil & gas)
- Experience in the use of RAP and GP Dynamics would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47038 in all correspondence.