CK Technical are recruiting for a Site Manager to join a manufacturing company at their site based in Duxford on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
Location: Duxford, Cambridge.
Site Manager Role:
- Manage all site Maintenance (RCM, TPM etc) activities and Production KPIs (Manufacturing Cost, Production Efficiency etc) to drive the overall site performance in line with business expectations.
- As the Site Facility Compliance Officer, ensure that all EHS / PSM activities on the Site are in compliance with regulatory and company standards
- Lead the continuous improvement culture to develop existing processes/products whilst interfacing with R&D for the scaling up of new products
- Be responsible for thesite QA/QC to ensure quality specifications are me
- University degree in an Engineering disciplines
- Previous experience in a Site/Plant, Operations or Production Management role in the chemical manufacturing sector.• Strong understanding of EHS and PSM systems within a high hazard manufacturing facility
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Site Manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457710 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50789.