George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a CADD Software Development Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on the treatment of diseases in immunology and neurology.
This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough. There are good transport links whether you drive or even use public transport. Slough is a great place to live and work and is easily commutable from Reading, Oxford and London.
Your main duties will be to work with scientists within CADD (Computer-Aided Drug Design) to deliver high quality computational tools team to accelerate our client's targeted protein degradation (TPD) platform build.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Manage the transformation of prototype computational tools into reliable, scalable and documented, high performance tools which can be easily used by the CADD TPD team.
- Work to support a structured development environment enabling others to develop new computational tools in a high-quality way.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years' experience in scientific software development using languages such as Python, C++, CUDA, OpenMPI, etc.
- Coding experience with cheminformatics toolkits such as RDKit, CDK or OpenEye.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47141 in all correspondence.