Software Support Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Software Support Specialist to join a medical diagnostics company at their site based in Gateshead on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading medical diagnostic company that specialize in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
This Software Support Specialist role is located in Gateshead.
Software Support Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To set up and manage LIMS and databases.
- The investigation and resolution of complaints and customer queries.
- Troubleshooting system software/reagent platforms.
- To review and test software patches, and database development proposals.
- The organisation ofoffsite and remote product demonstrations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in the set up and maintenance of LIMS would be highly desirable but isn't essential as training will be provided.
- Experience in windows networking administration and Microsoft SQL server administration.
- Previous experience in an IT support role.
- A life science background or education in a life science would also be highly desirable.
Entitlement to work inthe UK and a full, UK driver's license. is essential. For more information or to apply for this Software Support Specialist position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51066.