Software Validation Specialist
George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Software Validation Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Rushden on a permanent basis.
Our client's Hoddesdon site is a premier R&D space with a state of the art GMP facility for active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) development.
This role is located in Rushden. The site is easily commutable from Kettering, Northampton and Bedford.
Your main duties will be:
- To conduct validations of software and equipment in metabolism
- Ensure compliance of computer systems with regulatory requirements.
- Act as systems administrator for key software in the metabolism department.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of tools and procedures to facilitate testing and document management.
- Participate in sponsor audits.
- Support focus teams to resolve compliance issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working in a GLP facility (essential)
- Track record of successfully completing software validations in a GXP environment.
- A BSc (Hons) in chemistry/biochemistry/biomedical/computer science.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47431 in all correspondence.