Supplier Quality Engineer - Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland
Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices organisation based in the Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Manage supplier related Non-Conformities (NC's)
- Ensure timeliness of NC closure and adequacy of corrective action as well as audit proof documentation
- Manage supplier related Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA's)
- Manage supplier change requests
- Perform product investigations
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team
- German written and spoken skills would be advantageous
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare organisation company based in Switzerland.
For more information or to apply for this Supplier Quality Engineer position please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41123 in all correspondence.