Supplier Quality Remediation - Hull
Julie at CK Group is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Remediation Professional to join a global company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis initially for 3 months which may be extended.
The Company: Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients.
Location: Hull is a port city in East Yorkshire, is named as the UK's City of Culture 2017. The city is at the eastern end of the M62 and can be easily accessed from the rest of the UK motorway network.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
Report directly into the Site Quality Director and work closely with Supplier Quality and other functions at the head office in Hull this position will assist PFG Supplier Quality remediation for the duration of the contract to the Business and its suppliers of direct materials and services. It will provide support to procurement activities regarding supplier assessment, selection and maintenance while implementing and improving new and existing supplier quality initiatives and requirements while working in a regulated environment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- PFG Gap Assessment of Supplier Files and Supplier base.
- Support the Supplier Quality Management programs such as supplier selection, classification, qualification, change control, and supplier complaints.
- Collect and evaluate supplier quality data, review supplier manufacturing processes driving collaboration with the businesses to identify process improvement / value enhancement opportunities.
- CAPA initiation where required and Corrective Action planning.
- Communicate with suppliers and participate as a team member on the use of a corrective action process and quality tools & techniques to include but not limited to, process and product validation, pFMEA, and MSA (measurement system analysis).
- Participate in the Supplier Risk Assessment process globally, and support procurement in monitoring and driving compliance to Supplier Product Risk assessment requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Manufacturing Quality team to optimise internal systems and processes.
Educated to degree level in a Quality, Science, Engineering or Engineering Technology or has equivalent work experience in relevant area. Experience in the field of Quality / Regulatory / Procurement within the medical device industry is preferred. Vendor / Supplier interface experience. Working knowledge of FDA cGMP, GLP, Medical Device Directive, and ISO standards and regulations. Knowledge of statistical sampling, statistics and the use of MiniTab statistics software preferred. Strong analytical and good communication skills are essential together with the ability to manage workloads to ensure high standards are maintained. Strong technical background and problem solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45162 in all correspondence.