Supply Chain Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Supply Chain Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Salary: Up to £12.82 per hour PAYE.
Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
- Responsible for maintaining the SAP (ERP) system updated with material movement.
- Support the Supply Chain and Operations to enable that all assets, processes and procedures meet GMP/GDP requirements.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the flow to ensure an efficient process.
- Raise change controls where necessary and update/create new SOPs.
- Support the team with the process of movement of goods for products and materials through SAP system, including, purchasing, receiving, moving from site to site etc.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Officeapplications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP).
- Degree is advantageous.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Coordinator position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 51244.