Supply Chain Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a chemical company in the cosmetics industry at their site based in Aylesbury on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading distributor of chemicals to the European cosmetics and toiletry industries. They source products globally and provide them to a wide range of household names and brands.
This role is located in Aylesbury.
Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Receiving, evaluating and processing customer orders.
- Work alongside the warehouse team and hauliers to ensure all daily shipments are arranged.
- Assisting the team to manage the correct inventory levels.
- Anticipating demand and work with suppliers to proactively manage any issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in supply chain management, logistics or procurement ideally in the chemical industry.
- Experience with Microsoft office and ERP systems.
- Strong problem solving skills are a must.
- Excellent client facing experience and customer service skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Coordinator position, pleasecontact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50793.