Supply Chain Coordinator
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham for the contact duration of circa 16 months.
Salary: up to £12.82 per hour PAYE.
Supply Chain Coordinator Role:
- Primarily supporting the Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the SAP (ERP) system updated with material movement.
- Facilitate flow of information with Quality and Finance departments.
- Supporting the Supply Chainand Operations to enable that all assets, processes and procedures meet GMP/GDP requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside theorganization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)· Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Supply Chain Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham, East Midlands
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Coordinator position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quotereference 50838.