Supply Chain Manager - Hatfield
George Truman is recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies.
The role is based at our client's site in Hatfield which is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage the demand side of the supply process through S&OP and other commercial meetings.
- Plan, issue forecasts and place Purchase orders for Bulk products / API in line with the agreed demand plan.
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to ensure all distribution activities meet both Quality and Customer requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conduct the upload of the DCSF forecast in to SAP, and the subsequent placing of STO's, Customer orders, production orders and exception management.
- Review capacity with Production with the intention of smoothing the demand flow during periods of constraint.
- To be the primary contact point for all day to day supply chain operational issues with Affiliates and European Business Units
- To generate data for and actively contribute in Inventory / Launch / Supply Chain meetings with other groups within the company.
- To Proactively develop and communicate strategies and/or contingencies to ensure security of supply during periods of constraint
- To actively collaborate with global supply chain colleagues
- To help fulfil the company's hhc mission by ensuring security of supply for all SKUs being managed by the Supply Chain Manager
- Represent the company and the Supply Chain group through professionalism and a positive attitude
- To undertake any other duties requested to enable the company to achieve its strategic objectives
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of managing highly regulated supply chains
- Advanced SAP and/or APO knowledge
- Proven capability of managing a full MRP order book in support of a manufacturing/delivery schedule
- Proven problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to leverage and analyse complex ERP/MRP data to enable effective decision making
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links within the company, affiliated organisations and global partners
- Computer literate e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45075 in all correspondence