Supply Chain Planner x2
CK Group are recruiting for two Supply Chain Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis (11 & 15 month assignment available).
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: The Supply Chain Planner roles will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Salary: Up to €41.17 per hour PAYE or €54.53 per hour Ltd DOE.
Supply Chain Planner Role:
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners.
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets.
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles.
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain.
- Work closely with New Product Introduction team to manage new product introductions.
- Experience in Pharma is preferred, ideally within a global planning role.
- SAP experience and product planning.
- Demonstrate experience in network type roles in supply chain.
- Dealing with local manufacturing sites and global demand teams.
- At least 5 years productplanning experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Supply Chain Planner positions, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49312.
It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in Ireland.