Supply Chain Planner
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Supply Chain Planner role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Salary: Up to €30.70 per hour PAYE or €39.80 per hour Ltd DOE.
Supply Chain Planner Role:
- Responsible for Detailed Schedule & Capacity planning in short term horizon.
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Facilitate Weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development.
- Manage and monitor SAP/RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply.
- Experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Hold a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent working experience.
- APICS Certification would be an advantage.
- SAP Planning Experience essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Planner position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48224.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.