Supply Chain Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager, to join a global medical device company at their site based in Cork site on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Supply Chain Project Manager Role:
- Plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Organization.
- Provide Project leadership to instil trust and influence with key stakeholders.
- Consistently support the EU MDR Supply Chain Workstream to continuously raise the standard of project leadership andupgrade methodologies.
- Clearly define project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and facilitating project status meetings and advise management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Supply Chain.
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Previous Project Management experience is essential as well as the certificates in Program/Project Management would be advantageous.
- English spoken and written; German is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
Apply:For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Project Manager position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49071.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.