Support Desk Analyst
CK Technical are recruiting for a 1st Line Support Desk Analyst to join an IT support provider at their site based in St Helens on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a managed service provider that offers technical support and cloud, ERP and CRM consulting.
Location: This Support Desk Analyst role is located in St Helens.
Support Desk Analyst Role: Responsibilities will include:
- 1st line technical support via service desk.
- Resolving customer issues within service level guidelines.
- Gathering relevant information from initial call/contact to ensure most efficient troubleshooting.
- Managing internal escalations in a timely manner.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience in Office 365, Windows server technologies and back up technologies is required.
- Experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working for a managed service provider would also be highly desirable.
The role is based on 37.5 hours per week. This is shift-based to provide support between 08:00 and 17:30. A driving license and access to a permanent reliable vehicle is also required.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Support Desk Analyst position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49547.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.