Support Desk Engineer
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Support Desk Engineer to join a software company at their site based in St Helens on a permanent basis.
Our client is a software company and managed service provider that also offers cloud, ERP and CRM consulting.
This role is located in St Helens. The site is easily commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Prescot and West Manchester.
Your main duties will be:
- Management of customer support enquiries from the service desk.
- 2nd line technical support.
- Liasing with 3rd party support teams.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with projects at customer sites
- Installations at customer sites.
- Occasionally attending out of hours calls according to an on-call rota.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge of the administration and set up of Azure and Office 365.
- Knowledge of exchange servers.
- Experience in the set up and support of virtual environments (VMWARE and Hyper-V)
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457710 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47210 in all correspondence.