Support Utilities Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Support Utilities Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Support Utilities Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Salary: Up to €42 per hour, depending upon experience.
Support Utilities Engineer Role:
- Collaborate and work cross functionally to develop and deliver on all aspects of the project through URS, FAT, SAT, IC, OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ and commercialization to meet schedule milestones.
- Driving operational and technical excellence to deliver all components of a stable support utility equipment portfolio supporting PPQ, facility start-up and commercial supply, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Assist with design and operationalisation of a successful support utilities team that delivers right-first-time utilities to achieve production requirements.
- Experience with facility commissioning and startup an advantage.
- A strong career history in pharma (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
- SME (subject matter expert) in support utility engineering lifecycle (design, through to sustaining operations; including ARM - asset reliability maintenance).
- SME in mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, temperature control, fluid and pneumatic utility systems.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Support Utilities Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48489.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.