Systems Analyst II
CK Group is recruiting for an IT Systems Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cramlington on a contract basis for 7 months initially.
The succesful candidate will be expected to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch hour. For the right candidate the hourly pay rate will be up to £42.50 as a LTD company contractor.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Cramlington. The site resides in the Windmill Industrial Estate in Cramlington a town and civil parish in Northumberland, England, 9 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has great links to the A1and is well serviced by buses, including a regular bus to Cramlington town which itself has a train https://www.thetrainline.com/stations/cramlington station with regular trains from Newcastle to Morpeth.
The Role: This role within the IT Department is to support applications and manufacturing systems at the Cramlington site and to ensure that they are developed, implemented and maintained within Corporate and Regulatory guidelines.
The position is also responsible for maintaining changes to systems in line with site Change Control procedures while aligning with global System Development Lifecycle standards.
- Maintain compliance to internal and external Regulatory guidelines for manufacturing systems.
- Application of System Life Cycle to applications and automated manufacturing systems.
- Production of validation documentation to support implementation of new systems.
- Perform periodic reviews on manufacturing systems and follow up on requirements.
- Management of change controls relating to automated manufacturing systems.
- Maintenance and development of existing manufacturing systems.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes working with key customers.
- Development of and adherence to SOPs used to manage systems.
- Management of user accounts and security.
- Implementation of new manufacturing systems to support business requirements.
- Specification and development of new manufacturing systems to meet business requirements, project timescales and computer validation expectations.
- Provide technical guidance on how to implement and integrate new and existing systems and technologies to benefit the various business steams.
- Management and delivery of minor projects.
- Day-to-day operational support to manufacturing systems.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
Your Background: The successful candidate must have have strong analytical, verbal and written skills as well as experience in requirements gathering and process design. They should also have technical knowledge of client environments.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46320 in all correspondence.