Systems Engineering Manager - Hertfordshire
Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers is currently working with an industry leading Chemical & Engineered Products Manufacturer to recruit a Systems Engineering Manager.
This outstanding opportunity, based at their Hertfordshire site, will see the successful individual have the opportunity to set up their own brand new team to drive forward projects focused on bringing in new automated equipment & systems (e.g. vision systems, lasers, advanced weighing systems, x-ray technology etc.) as well as improvement of existing productions set up.
Some of the responsibilities of the Systems Engineering Manager will include:
- Setting up & on-going management of a team of Engineers & Technicians.
- Leading projects / change programmes focused on the specification, procurement, installation & commissioning of new automated, high technology production equipment & systems.
- Overall management of all key production technology including ensuring all implementation of new systems and improvement activities complies with agreed strategic goals.
- Working closely with Automation / Controls Teams on-site including PLC programmers.
- Identification of and working closely with external suppliers & other organisations to ensure accomplishment of objectives / projects.
As the Systems Engineering Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
- A qualification in an Engineering or other relevant discipline (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated people management or leadership experience.
- Proven experience working with automated production / manufacturing equipment & systems including installation & commissioning as well as improvement activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Engineer Manager to join an industry leading Manufacturer at an exciting time of growth & development, with the unique opportunity to not only take the lead but also set up a brand new team. In return they offer an attractive salary depending on experience, coupled with a brilliant benefits package including a very strong pension scheme, bonus, private healthcare and share incentive scheme.
For more information or to apply to the role of Systems Engineering Manager, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers on 01438 842 965 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG32736 in all correspondence.