CK Group are recruiting for a Tax Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham or Maidenhead on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
Location: This Tax Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- 27.73 per hour PAYE.
Tax Analyst Role:
Ensuring VAT postings are correct.
To assist with responding to queries on VAT accounting.
Complete MasterData for new material codes
Complete relevant forms to ensure that master data set ups for VAT are correct.
Prepare miscellaneous VAT reconciliation's and follow up outstanding items;
To assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission and analysis as required.
- Trainee accountant with a minimum of 2 years financial experience.
- The ability to work effectively with people that have diverse styles, talents, and ideas.
- You will be able to appreciate and use constructive criticism.
- It is essential you keep updatedon the Tax legislation
- Previous experience in analytical VAT transaction-code reviews, preparation and posting of VAT journals and VAT accounts reconciliations.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Tax Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48988.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.