George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Technical Advisor to join a company in the lubrications industry at their site based in Shrewsbury on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the largest privately owned British lubricant manufacturers in the world. They have gained a global reputation for delivering the highest quality products and services across a range of sectors in over 85 countries worldwide.
This role is located in Shrewsbury. The site is easily commutable from Birmingham and its surrounding areas.
Your main duties will be to provide technical advice on the use of the correct lubricant for a particular application and support the sales and marketing activities of the company. You will be providing technical support for both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Investigate and resolve customer technical service queries arranging appropriate internal or third party analysis or site visits if required and closing each case with clear and comprehensive reporting.
- Monitor and keep abreast of changes in industry standards and alert the business of any impacts on products marketed by Morris Lubricants or the Company's customers.
- Monitor and report any significant trends arising from technical enquiries.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least two years experience in engineering or an industrial environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Basic lubricants knowledge.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46114 in all correspondence.