Technical Documentation Officer
CK Technical are recruiting for a Technical Documentation Officer to join a Biotech company at their site based in Southampton on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: This role is located in Southampton.
Technical Documentation Officer Role: Your main duty will be preparing, editing, and reviewing standard operating procedures.Further responsibilities may include:
- Taking a lead role in the writing of manufacturing and QC SOPs, documents, and quality procedures.
- Explaining scientific and technical ideas in easy-to-understand language suitable for operational purpose.
- Reviewing existing documents and identify improvements.
- Ensuring all document updates are made in accordance with our ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality systems.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in thelife sciences.
- An advanced knowledge of PCR is essential.
- At least 2 years experience in the life science industry.
- Experience writing technical, quality or manufacturing documents.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Technical Documentation Officer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51507.