Technical & End User Services Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Technical & End User Services Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology forpatients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Technical & End User Services Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 16.65 per hour PAYE.
Technical & End User Services Analyst Role:
- Support technology advancement within the company via frequent interactions, hands on training and demos.
- Responsible for IS procurement of devices & peripherals for UK&I, ensuring global technology standards are adhered to.
- Support End User Services (EUS) at assigned site(s), providing escalation management for issues, ensuring these are dealt with according to DWX governance model, while manging customer expectations.
- Support User Experience of end user technology at the site(s), ensuring local requirements are articulated to global delivery teams, be involved in testing and rollout of services.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years ofInformation Systems experience.
- Technically versed with excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and willingness to provide hands on technical support in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience with Office 365,SharePoint Online and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions. Collaborative working with Enterprise Architecture group and implementation partners in defining solution specifications.
- Strong time and task management skills to estimate and successfully meet project timelines with ability to bring consistency and quality assurance across various projects.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Technical & End User Services Analyst position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49016.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.