CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Specialist to join a diagnostics company. Our client is striving to be a globally recognised, innovative, integrated IVD company, supplying primarily clinical customers with diagnostic solutions. This is a permanent role.
Location The role will be based in Abingdon, Oxford.
Technical Specialist Role:
- Provision of first line support to customers and company employees for product information and application, including responding to telephone and email enquiries.
- Update the company Technical Library.
- Provide assistance for projects, MSC's and tenders as required.
- Demonstration of products and production of demonstration materials, assisting sales as required.
- Provision of installation, breakdown and preventative maintenance cover, including all necessary documentation, as required and on time to meet department targets.
- Investigation, documentation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaison with relevant suppliers, in a timely and professional manner.
- Qualification to degree level in Biomedical or Life Science, with laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of PCR.
- Good communication, IT, organisational and time management skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Technical Specialist position, please contact the Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50917.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.