Technical Support Analyst
CK Group is recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cramlington on a contract basis for 12 months and has a hourly rate of £36.08 Ltd.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Cramlington. The site resides in the Windmill Industrial Estate in Cramlington a town and civil parish in Northumberland, England, 9 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has great links to the A1and is well serviced by buses, including a regular bus to Cramlington town which itself has a train https://www.thetrainline.com/stations/cramlington station with regular trains from Newcastle to Morpeth.
The Role: Working with our GIO (Global Infrastructure Organisation), this role will help plan, implement and deliver Infrastructure projects within our Enterprise Resiliency program.
- Support and help to implement technology solutions to support the business.
- Work closely with our wider technical organisation to determine corporate and site objectives by understanding outcome descriptions; gathering site information; conducting impact analysis and supporting required outputs.
- Work with other IT experts to address deployment of software, hardware and networking solutions.
- Support and update systems lifecycle documentation.
- Maintain system documentation by writing and updating existing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation by collecting, organising, and summarizing site information.
- Work with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Required Skills: The successful candidate should have good experience/understanding with the follow technologies:
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Understanding of requirements gathering and technical process design.
- Working technical experience of:
- Windows servers.
- VMWare platforms.
- Active Directory.
- Pharma and GMP experience useful.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47125 in all correspondence.