Technical Support Specialist
Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This roleis initially for 12 months and would be based at their Camberley site.
- 30,000 per annum
This role is located in Camberley.
Technical Specialist Role:
Duties will include:
- Provide technical support to customers
- Log and complete designated customer complaint forms and documentation.
- Provide regular updates relating to the progress of complaints
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor'sdegree in a related field
- Previous Microbiology knowledge and hands-on experience of handling Hazard Group 2 organisms in a Category 2 Laboratory is required.
- Experience of working within a quality system (particularly ISO 13485).
For moreinformation or to apply for this Technical Support Specialist position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49164
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.