CK Technical are recruiting for a Technical Support Lead to join an assay development service at their site in Camberley. This position is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The Company: Our clients are experts in real-time PCR, a molecular biology technique for detecting the presence of DNA/RNA and quantifying it.
Technical Support Role:
- Provide regular updates as to the process of complaints.
- Provide feedback to customer service department.
- Log and complete customer complaint form and documentation.
Your Background: To be considered as a technical specialist, you will need:
- Knowledge of QMS, quality procedures.
- A bachelors degree in a related field.
- Previous microbiology knowledge.
This role represents a chance for you to make a real difference to the future healthcare industry as well as build on your skills and wider network.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Technical Support position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50571.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.