Technical Transfer Lead - Dublin
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Technical Transfer Lead to join a pharmaceutical company based near Dublin, Ireland. This company manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 12 month contract.
This contract is offering an hourly pay rate of up to €70phr (Ltd company contractor) depending on experience.
As a Technical Transfer Lead, the main purpose of your role will be leading the management of cross functional activities on site required to successfully and efficiently receive a portfolio of complex drug product manufacturing processes.
Further responsibilities of this Technical Transfer Lead will be:
- Providing leadership to cross functional technology transfer team which encompasses but is not limited to process/technology and facility readiness including capital project implementation
- Acting as the responsible point of contact from site for the transfer project for drug product teams and Global Operations Teams
- Management of timeline to meet the required product quality and process performance
- Responsibility for delivering against organizational goals and project milestones
- Executing processes on site, per the required technology, characterization, and drug product specific knowledge that will be transferred to the facility.
As a Technical Transfer Lead, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BS in science, engineering or equivalent
- Experience in biotechnology, leading development and execution of cross functional, complex technical projects
- Knowledge of development of commercial processes and process characterization
- Strong technical skills related to scale up
- Solid understanding and knowledge of cGMPs
- Expertise in automated visual inspection is highly desirable
For more information or to apply for this Technical Transfer Lead position please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41075 in all correspondence.