Technology Transfer Specialist
CK Group is recruiting for a Technology Transfer Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a 12 month contract basis. Hourly rate between €19-33 per hour (LTD/Umbrella Working).
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: This position will provide technical support for Vaccine technology transfer and scale-up of new processes for Vaccine IPT manufacture meeting the Compliance, Supply, HPO, Strategy and Profit Plan.
You will be required to collaborate and facilitate running of activities (e.g. scale-up, PPQ batch manufacture, and licence submissions) in the Vaccine IPT value stream for Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of these activities.
This requires the delivery of technical excellence to deliver components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment. You will be responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by championing company Six Sigma tools within Technology Transfer for Vaccines IPT.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with Technology Transfer but relating to all activities.
- Work within a team to enable the team's performance within the Technology Transfer group within Tech Ops Dept.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale-up of a new process into Vaccine IPT.
- Technical Review and ownership of Global Change management records as required.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Contribute for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools and MPS within the site on projects such as: problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the new processes.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross-functional team by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical technical/manufacturing operations. Experience of involvement in a technical project and would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory within the biopharmaceutical/vaccine area.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46934 in all correspondence.