PCR Territory Account Manager - Newcastle
Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for Territory Account Managers on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Location: Field based around Newcastle
- 35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
Territory AccountManager Role: As a Territory Account Manager, you will be expected to identify, maintain, develop and strengthen customer relationships out in the field to develop business and generate profit.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to grow and acquire accounts.
- Organise face-to-face client meetings.
- Work with the Field Application Specialist team to deliver technical support and provide customer training.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong background in molecular biology.
- To be educated to degree level in molecular biology, biology or the life sciences.
- Have an excellent technical understanding of PCR and qPCR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previouscustomer service or sales experience would be very desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Territory Account Manager positions, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49070.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.