CK Group are recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and materials.Location: This UX/UI Designer role will be based at our clients site in Leeds, Yorkshire.
- 33.51 per hour PAYE.
UX/UI Designer Role:
- Collaborate and partner across all phases of the design journey from needs definition through ensuring design intent is maintained through launch.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketing and R&D to translate user needs into physical and/or digital assets that are built upon best in class useably guidelines and brand considerations.
- Design and prepare user test studies to gather and refine design interactions.
- Organise complex data into useful and usable information.
- Develop mid to high fidelity UX prototypes for both physical and/or digital assets, conducting user testingand partnering to generate product animations.
- BS/BA Degree in User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Industrial Design or a similar relevant field. Experience in UX/UI product development is essential.
- Experience participating in activities as such; competitive UX benchmarking, generative wireframing to determine context hierarchy based on user workflow, composing compelling visual storyboards, developing mid to high fidelity UX prototypes for bothphysical and/or digital assets, conducting user testing and partnering to generate product animations.
- Experience in integrating software and hardware design to ensure a consistent holistic experience.
- Strong systems-thinking with the ability to organize complex data into useful and usable information.
- Proficiency with design and rapid-prototyping tools such as; Sketch, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Axure, OmniGraffle, Figma, HTML, Rhino, Keyshot, etc.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this UX/UI Designer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49242.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.