CK Group are recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Utilities Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: Up to €36.70 per hour PAYE.
Utilities Engineer Role:
- Measuring and maximizing the uptime of their systems.
- Data trend analysis of all performance aspects of their systems and equipment to identify and proactively manage performance trends, including anticipating, solving or escalating problems as appropriate.
- Ensuring the preventive maintenance schedule for their systems is successfully implemented.
- All QMTS Triage sessions, investigations, NCs and CAPAs associated with their systems, including the ownership and completion of any RCAs.
- The development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or BioTechnology industries, in a direct or supportive Utilities role, operating equipment and troubleshooting all types of Utility systems, including electrical, mechanical and instrument experience, preferred.
- Experience with clean water systems.
- Expert in HVAC equipment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Utilities Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48621.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.