CK Group are recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
Location: This Utilities Engineer role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
Salary: From €26 per hour depending upon experience.
Utilities Engineer Role:
- Develop, review and execute GMP critical utility Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols and PQ reports for GMP Critical systems e.g. HVAC, RO/PW/WFI, Clean Steam, Clean Compressed Gasses, walk in cold storage.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation being leveraged for PQ testing from project commissioning phase/IQ/OQ are referenced as per associated qualification, referencing procedures.
- Preparation and approval of Utilities Validation SOPs.
- Preparation and approval of Validation test equipment SOP's.
- Previous working engineering in CQV role with extensive cGMP experience in Commissioning Qualification & Validation, ideally covering GMP Critical Utilities Equipment Engineering.
- Have good understanding of Instrumentation/Calibration, Utilities Equipment incl. HVAC, WFI/RO/PW, Clean Steam Gases, Refrigeration Systems.
- In depth knowledge and experience with validation test equipment/systems. A good understanding of associated Maintenance/Calibration requirements of such systems is also a requirement.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Utilities Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48413.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.