CK Technical are recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Utilities Engineer Role:
- Ensure documentation and data are completed to statutory, H&S and GxP standards.
- Control of service contractsand providers to ensure maintenance activities are undertaken according to plan.
- Fault finding and issue resolution where other parts of the engineering team need additional support.
- Continuous Improvement activities within area of responsibility.
- Assessment of critical spares requirements, reviewing supply and storage needs.
- Reactive maintenance: recovery from equipment failures, including investigations.
- Manage contractors for specific maintenance and throughout project activities.
- The optimisation of plant/equipment by implementing condition-based maintenance systems.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Understanding of electrical Installations.
- Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent.
- Served a Mechanical City & Guilds apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Engineering qualifications in Mechanical Engineering HNC/HND or equivalent.
Apply: For more information or to apply forthis Utilities Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50921.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.