CK Group are recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 9 months.
Up to £40 per hour
Validation Engineer Role:
- Performing validation on new assets in accordance with agreed plans and timelines to ensure maximum availability of company assets.
- Ensuring periodic review and periodic requalification are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure validation lifecycle documents are maintained and audit ready.
- Ensure all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations and local documentation.
- Manage expectations of key stakeholders through proactive communication of issues, concerns andremediation activities.
- Graduate with 2+ years experience within the Pharma industry
- Understanding of validation principals and GMP
- Prior experience with temperature mapping of facilities / equipment
- Previous experience of writing IQ/OQ/PQ Protocols and summary reports
- Comfortable working with own initiative and able to troubleshoot through issues to resolution
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Jack Beal on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51549.