CK Group are recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis until the end of 2020 and has an hourly rate of €35.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site can be difficult to get to via public transport.
The Role: This position will provide expert technical support for the Qualification, Validation and Technical activities for Vaccines manufacture.
The Validation/Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate across function teams on site on the qualification/requalification utilities and equipment; manage external vendors for the provision of qualification services and support the operationalization of quality standards within Vaccines IPT.
- Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
- Understanding of temperature mapping activities, requalification requirements of equipment, periodic reviews of equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements around sanitization and sterilization processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g. manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality, analytical).
- A Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
For more information or to apply for this Validation Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47986.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.