CK Group is recruiting for a Validation Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis until December 2020 and has an hourly rate of between €28 - €48 ph depending on experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site can be difficult to get to via public transport.
This position will provide expert technical support to the Vaccines IPT for the Qualification, Validation and Technical activities for Vaccines IPT manufacture.
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; work with continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise.
- Degree or MSc (or equivalent) in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
- Previous experience of delivering technical/validation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g. manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality, analytical).
- Understanding of Computer Systems Validation (DeltaV knowledge preferable but not essential).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on +44 1438 870011 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47678 in all correspondence.