CK Technical are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a leading global chemical solutions company, at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Location: This Warehouse Manager role is located in Duxford, Cambridge.
Warehouse Manager Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the warehouse team to work towards a zero harm culture.
- Promote the zero harm tools and practices such as 60 second checks and safety shares.
- Ensure that the daily whiteboard/shift handover includes a safety share.
- Ensure that the daily EHS cross is updated with the appropriate indicator.
- Ensure all incidents within your area of responsibility are investigated and root cause problem solving logic applied.
Your Background: The idealcandidate for this role will have:
- Numeracy and literacy and ideally A level/HND equivalent qualifications.
- Previous management experience.
- Ideally chemical sector experience.
- Lean manufacturing projects/project management/inventory management.
- Proven work experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (e.g. SAP).
- FLT License.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Warehouse Manager position, please contact CK Technical on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49558.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.