CK Technical are recruiting for Warehouse Operative to join a growing biotechnology group based in Southampton. This is a 3 month fixed term contract.
Our client is focused on the design, manufacture, validation and supply of real-time PCR kits and reagents.
Location: Southampton .
Warehouse Operative role:
- To ensure all finished goods are accurately picked, checked, packed and available for shipping inaccordance with customer requirements & specifications.
- Ensure all incoming goods are accurately received, booked in and correctly stored.
- Ensure inventory of components and finished goods is at all times accurate and full traceability is maintained.
- Input into warehouse related policies and procedures and manage work area to GMP standard.
- Perform all duties following relevant work instructions (ie. SOP's), in compliance with GMP and according to all relevant Quality, Statutory, Health & Safety and Regulatory requirements.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment, ideally 2 or more years. Includes picking, packing, cycle counting, goods receiving etc.
- Knowledge of Quality System requirements specific to role. Awareness of GMP.
- Fully trained in safe use of fork lift - an in date license is necessary
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50828.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.